This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 14 March 2013

Fire(Boy) - MME March Challenge

Hi Everyone

It has been a really hectic week, with my son not being so well and just having a lot on my plate! I am scrapping furiously, so will should hopefully have some layouts to share with you shortly.

Today I have a page I made for the MME March challenge, which is to use any die-cuts on the page.
So I created a page of my son, at a Firemans Birthday party.


I used a few collections, On the Bright Side, Meadow Lark and Miss Caroline. The chippies are Enmarc and the big alpha's are Basic Grey.  The washi tape is Lost and Found.

I am not sure that it turned out exactly the way I had imagined it, but I think it will do! ;-)

Here are a few close-ups.






I hope you are finding some scrappy time!
Be back soon!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. amazing i so much LOVE red on boys' layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise this looks amazing!!! Love the red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a striking and bright layout...gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fire engines too :D Very cool on the checkerboard paper. Red just pops. Lovely layout Denise. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Denise, what a gorgeous layout and photograph ... the colours just jump out and really looks very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of interesting detail and layers here Denise - hope Joe is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete