This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 3 March 2013

Keep Dreaming Big - CSI Case File #61

Hi Everyone

It is Sunday afternoon and I have no idea where the weekend has gone! The weeks seem to fly by, but the weekends are even faster!

I created a page for the new CSI case file here and it really is a goodie.
Check the details.



Here's my take on it.


For the background I used Heritage craft paint and a lid of a jar, and I created the circles.  Then I used a scrunched up plastic bag and dabbed on Enmarc Dazzles Burnt Orange and Lemon Meringue. The papers used were offcuts of Echo Park, Basic Grey and KI Memories sheer delights (acetate) and Chatterbox. The chippie is an Enmarc swirl and the flowers Petaloo and Prima.

This photo is of my 2 neices...they are such lovely, young ladies, and the colouring was perfect for this layout!

Here are some close ups.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you are having a super Sunday!
Denise x

11 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these colours Denise..looks so fresh and yummy and loving your design!! I think I might tackle one this coming week :)Beautiful work as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page, I really love the paint circles!! I find orange to be a really challenging color, you really rocked it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow Denise I looooooooooove this!! It turned out amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect photo for this challenge! You've certainly nailed the case! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. That orange is very eye-catching. I just love how you did the background with paint and a lid. Beautiful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Denise. Love the paint circles..... photo is just perfect for the page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is totally gorgeous Denise. The design is awesome and I just love the orange...so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous effective background, great take on challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! That orange is divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do love that circle background & need to copy that idea straight away! All credit to you of course!! Geez I hope I don't forget LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, how awesome is this layout, you really worked this to perfection and I adore, and I mean really adore your back-ground ...

    ReplyDelete