This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas Tag - Prima

Hello Everyone

We had such a great weekend away and it was really awesome to spend time with the family!
Christmas is a great spirit and family time! ;-)

I made another tag for Christmas, using some Prima packaging and Prima goodies.  Here's the tag.


It was great again, to use all these goodies from my stash.  Some of these goodies are rather mature!!!!! ;-)))

Thanks so much for popping by....
It's a quickie post for today! ;-)
Have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love all the pretty layers, what a feast for the eyes!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise! I love the bright happy colours you've used here!!!! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful tag Denise! love your re-used package and pretty bells! )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I also enjoy using the various bits and bobs that have been use for packaging.
    This green one is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete