This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 28 December 2014

You Make My Heart so Happy - Blue Fern Studios December Sketch

Hello Everyone

I had some time yesterday to finish off a canvas that I have created for the sketch challenge at Blue Fern Studios. This was the super sketch.



Here is my take on it.


I used the Harlequin Panel and embossed the bits with Tim Holtz Distress Podwer, Weather-Worry Look. It was perfect for this boy canvas! ;-)


The papers and stickers are from Fancy Pants Designs - Happy Go Lucky.  I had bought 2 super,cool die-cuts a while back and used them both too.


" I love the fact that you still love and kiss me and that I get to hold you close! I hope that this will still continue for many, many years....and I promise I won't do it in front of your friends!!! "

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a gorgeous Sunday!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. hi Denise , good to see that you have been busy over the festive season. A beautiful picture and layout of your son , love the woody background and all the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch - I REALLY love the harlequin design!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Denise - I love those stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo pragtig Denise!!! My mojo is met vakansie! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect boy's page Denise. Love the woodgrain effect in the background and the harlequin hippies. A beautiful photo of your DS and the journalling is very special. I never look forward to the time when they dislike being kissed - but fortunately they get through that stage and come back to them as they get older. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Denise. Just love the browns and blues, great for a masculine design. An awesome take on the sketch too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boy page my dear
    xx and happy new year to you and your family
    Leila
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous boys page. I love the colours and the chippies look fabulous. I love that background. My kids didn't give a dam if I kissed them in front of friends and they still don't and I love it. Special relationship a mother and son too <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, I've gotten the "evil eye" from my son a couple times for hugging him in front of his friends. Oops! He's still a snuggle bug on his own, though, luckily.

    That's a cute photo of Joe, and I like the way you styled this canvas. The mix of different textures (wood grain, embossing, etc) really adds a lot of depth and interest.

    Have a Happy New Year, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning scrapbook page! Love the layout;it's so dramatic and really pulls your eye to the photo.Handsome little man too!♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my you have been busy! Love that wood grain background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous layout, wishing you a wonderful and blessed Happy New Year, all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous canvas Denise...and the colours are awesome...love the dressed chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an awesome canvas! Love the colors. So perfect for a masculine creation! Thanks for joining us in the December Blue Fern Studios Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete