This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

To be or not to Be - Merry - My Minds Eye Dec Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone

It's the very last day of the year! My goodness...how this year has flown! I really do wish you everything of the best for 2105! ;-)

Before the year is out....I have one more layout to share from Christmas, for the MME Dec sketch challenge.

Ronda Palazzari MME December Sketch

I turned the sketch on it's side.


I was taking photo's on Christmas Eve and my brother was pulling faces at the camera.  So I used this "Scroogy" one and gave the page the title of " To be or not to Be - Merry".....LOL


I mainly used the All is Bright Collection...but also used up some bits and pieces from other MME collections.


I layered up the bits and pieces, along with lots of stamping and splashes on the background.


Above is the close-up of the story....;-)

Well I am sure you have some fun snaps from Christmas too....

Whatever you do this evening....I hope it's a goodie!
Enjoy and I'll see you on the flip side of 2015! ;-)

Denise x



9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Beautiful layout! What a cute 'Grumpy' face!lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love all the layers, texture, and details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great interpretation of the sketch Denise and such a fun photo. Loving the clustering and the background work. How lovely to be with family at Christmas time. Thanks for all your visits to my blog last year and every good wish for 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile. Love that fun photo. Have a wonderful 2015!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggles...he may not pull any more faces after seeing what you've done here!!!! Seriously though. - gorg page...loving the different shapes you've gotten stacked under the photo...& the side cluster with the journaling? PERFECT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful layout and such a fun photo! it makes me smile whole day ))))) Happy New Year Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahaha what a hoot. My kind of a guy. Such a fun layout. Love the background and the clusters are stunning. Fab work my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun page! Love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that splash!! Great photo & cool page too!

    ReplyDelete