This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 27 December 2014

Past, Present and Christmas's to come - BoBunny Christmas Collage 8x9 Misc. Me

Morning Everyone

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and I really hope that it was really special and remembered. I did not have any chance of getting near my computer until this morning....so even though it is a little late....I really wish you all the best!!! ;-)

We had a wonderful and special time with our families over these last couple of days and it was so special that everyone was here, including my brother!!! ;-)

I hope yours was just as special and I look forward to seeing your Christmas memories and photo's.

Last week I was up on the BoBunny blog here  with my Misc Me project. It was a Christmas Binder that I have started...Past, Present and Christmas's to come. So this years photo's will definitely be added at some point....I won't say "soon"...LOL....but at some point! ;-)

Here was the cover for it.


I used the gorgeous chipboard goodies from Leaky Shed Studio and all the Misc Me goodies from Christmas Collage.

I started with the year 2006.


I used the BoBunny stickable stencils and white pigment ink to do the year.

Below is the entire page.


I really enjoy the pocket scrapbooking and I love the Misc Me product and honestly, I found this so easy to do.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.


The rest of the pages can be seen on the BoBunny blog.

Have a gorgeous day....whatever that is!
Blessings and love to you all!
Denise x


6 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea the Christmas binder is. Just adore your current page which has such a lovely vintage feel. Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Denise! it's a great way to capture memories and that's the reason why I love scrapbooking)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is such a good idea and I love the mix of traditional and pocket page scrapping. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to mix things up and preserve those memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic way to remember the Christmas celebrations...love LOVE that poinsettia chippy.

    ReplyDelete