This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

In Good Company

Hello Everyone

My sister and I went on an adventure yesterday to Parkhurst, to find a shop of someone she knew from years back....only to not find the shop...BUT, we did find a treasure trove called "In Good Company".

This shop was a creators dream....with the most amazing vintage goodies, party goodies, Christmas goodies....we shopped up a storm.  So for the South Africans, there is one in Parkhurst and another in Claremont, Cape Town.  Do yourself a favour and visit them, you will be blown away!
Not only that, you will be bankrupt by the end of your visit too!!!!! ;-)

Here are some of the goodies I bought yesterday.


I bought some vintage mugs for my brothers 40th birthday and some other goodies, which were so kindly and beautifully wrapped, so I cannot show you them here.

I have also been scrapping up a storm in the background and will share lots of it, with you soon!

I hope your Christmas shopping is going well. ;-)

Have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Now THAT is dangerous!!! They look soooo yummy! Do you have 'Typo' shops over there? This reminds me a little of the sorts of stuff they have. I got my DH to hold onto me as I went past their shop on Monday......because otherwise I go in & spend, spend, spend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh, what gorgeous goodies! I think a visit to that shop would bankrupt me too! Have fun with them. And no, I haven't even started my Chrissy shopping yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas shopping? What Christmas shopping? Lets just say this month is getting away from me. Love your pretty findings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that looks like a place to visit. I am so glad that you are scrapping up a storm I am not... havent done anything in ages... no inclination, no mojo... soooo bad. I am hoping that after Christmas it will be better. I feel like I am fighting fires at the moment....:P

    ReplyDelete