This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 22 December 2014

Jack Frost - Berry71Bleu December Challenge

Morning Everyone

I am up on the Berry71Bleu Blog here, with my take on the December Challenge.

It's a beautiful winter mood board.



I created a shadow box by altering a picture frame.



I used the gorgeous Altitude collection from BoBunny along with the super digi images from Gecko Galz.


I coloured the digi images with old fashioned pencils, which was perfect and then fussy cut the images.


It was quite hard to photograph as it has a glass front and so whether inside and outside, it had glares. So the angle of photograph, was the trick! ;-)

The frame I painted with some glitter paint and then added the silver, embossed corner pieces.

Thanks for stopping by....
Maybe you have some time to play along.....
Have a super day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shadow box and a love piece for Christmas too.... I am still not creating :( maybe next year. Merry Christmas D and I hope that 2015 is a fabulous year for you too. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I wish you all the best for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning. What a wonderful showpiece for the holidays! :-)

    ReplyDelete