This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 7 December 2014

Stocking Fillers - MME December Challenge

Hello Everyone

The silly season has certainly started and I have had such a busy week! But I can now happily and joyously say that I am on leave!!! Woop Woop!! ;-)

My son and I went to a Carols by Candle Light evening, last night, and it was lovely to be reminded of this special time of year and the reason behind Christmas.

My Mind's Eye has a super stocking filler Challenge on for December and I have not played along for ages, so I thought it was about time! ;-) The challenge is also a super one.

So I altered a small box that I had and also made a matching tag. (that is a given LOL!)


I used various Lost & Found collections and was again, pleased to use some of my stashy goods! ;-)


I was thinking to myself that even though papers may be a bit older, pretty papers, no matter how old, still remain pretty!!


A bit of bling, is a must for Christmas projects! ;-)



I'm not sure what is going to go inside yet. I must do some Christmas shopping this week!

Today we are off to Gold Reef City...it's an old mining town city, and there is a theme park for the kids etc....so should be a fun, filled day!

Hope you are doing something nice!
Have a super day!
Denise x

13 comments:

  1. Denise they are beautiful! love these colours and little touch of glitter!
    And I'm agree - some old papers still great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful day:) And yay for holidays!! LOOOVE your box - & you're right, pretty papers are always pretty papers.....I really like the bg paper you've used behind it all, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful project Denise and lucky the person who will receive it. I especially like the red flower with the plump buds in the middle. I agree with you, a pretty paper will always be pretty, no matter how old. Good on you for diving into your stash. Thanks for always leaving such lovely comments on my blog - I truly appreciate your affirmations :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful festive set of Denise !!! box especially liked))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful projects! I have loads of older Christmas papers. Must pull them out and have a play. No time off for me this year. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love that box... how pretty. Then a tag to match... well look at you. I wish I had time to play at the moment.... Soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Such amazing stocking fillers, Denise! Your work is simply beautiful and I want to wish you a very happy holiday season. And thank you for always stopping by my blog! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Denise, these are simply gorgeous!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw you on the MME blog and just had to stop over to admire your work, which is utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful, wishing you a very happy christmas holidays with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That box is drop dead gorgeous....love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are just so festive. Loving the Christmas box.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete