This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 25 August 2014

42 - BoBunny Kraft Bags

Hello Everyone

Apologies for being so quiet, but I have been creating in the background and really needed to create, rather than compute! LOL...sometimes one has to do, what one has to do! ;-)

I was asked to create a collage for a friends sons 21st birthday and so I really had to spend quite a bit of time to complete it.  I will share it with you by the weekend (he must see it first before I share it with you...LOL) and then you will understand!!!! It's BIG! ;-)

I do have a page to share with you, that was up on the BoBunny blog last week here.  We were tasked with using the Kraft bags on our layouts.

Here's my page.


I could not bring myself to actually cut this gorgeous bag...LOL...so fold it I did! ;-) It created a really nice little journalling hideaway for my thoughts and words.  It also created a lovely matting for my photo!


The Somewhere in Time Collection is really so amazing....and I really do love it to bits! One can really go the steampunky road with it, or still keep it soft and timeless, as I have tried to do here!


I love the balloons in this collection too and so definitely wanted to use them too!


I am so enjoying mixed media and watercolouring is my absolute favourite! I loooove this stencil I have used and it really does add to the softness of this page!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you had a super weekend!
Denise

6 comments:

  1. Denise beautiful layout! love the flowers-leaves clusters and the hot air balloons! love them, but use in works very seldom )))) and your background wonderful! what the mask is this?
    and of course can't wait to see your BIG creation)))) very intresting! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciling is fabulous....loooove how you used your envelope & those flowers in the cluster....they look stunning. A collage, eh? Sounds intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly gorgeous page!! Love the attention to detail and the stencilling looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two delightful and feminine pages Denise. I love the colours in the Prima Bap one and the die cut looks sooo versatile. A fab way to use the glassine envelope on your second page. Beautiful texture work and clustering.. Yay...spring is on the way for us down under :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stenciling and water colour background is beautiful. Love what you created with a kraft bag. Beautiful page...love the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! Mixed media is just so addictive - don't think I will EVER stop!!

    ReplyDelete