This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Stork Card - Bo Bunny Baby Bump

Hello Everyone

I am really busy creating in the background.  I have a lot of DT stuff to do, as well as some private projects. Hopefully I'll be able to share them with you soon, but for now I am sharing a Stork Card.

My sister and I went to a Stork party on Saturday and so I had to make one, and one for my sister too! LOL. So the first one I shared in the previous post and here is the other.


The BoBunny Baby Bump collection is really so beautiful! The chipboards, along with the papers, are my absolute favourite! ;-)

I have seen so many Christmas cards being posted...I am getting the Christmas creating gittters!!!! ;-)
Better get to it!

Have a super evening!
Denise x

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so chic. Loving the colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is fabulous and always perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL.....glad I'm 'influencing' you into getting the Christmas card vibe:)!!!!!!!!! This is lovely....that silhouette works sooo beautifully....we call them 'baby showers'...& you 'stork parties'???!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get the jitters; you have plenty of time before Christmas. :)

    The baby card is so pretty--love the intricate doily with pearls in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card...love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas cards! Oh my goodness! But this is awesome! love the design and the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Bo Bunny range and the silhouette is simply perfect for a Mother to be. Beautiful work with the bling and the doily. Don't even mention the C word! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect for a stork party and I love the silhouette... it is lovely. A very pretty card. She must have been over the moon.

    ReplyDelete