This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 6 August 2014

A Day to Remember - Sketchabilities #120

Hello Everyone

I really loved the new sketch up at Sketchabilities and so just had to play along! ;-)


Here's my take on it.


This is just such a special page for me, because I don't often have photo's where Joe and I are together. So I loved that we had this photo taken, even though it took HUGE amounts of persuasion for Joe to sit still and also not pull funny faces! ;-) Little boys and ants in their pants!!!!


My journalling says this: It was such a mission to get you to sit still for 2min! You loved running amock outdoors, playing and fishing! You had such a ball! Old Millstream June 2014

We had a family weekend away at Dullstroom, flyfishing, and it was just a wonderful weekend for us all! ;-)


I used one of my favourite stencils and then did some painting....which I am sooooo loving at the moment.
On the circle chipboard I also did some crackle work.


On the chipboard leaves I added some white embossing and was thrilled at the result.


A close-up of my sweet boy and me! ;-)

I will rather add a list of goodies used, as I think this is easier to make sure I list them all.

Collection - Teresa Collins Now and Then / Summer Stories
Blooms - Petaloo
Chipboard Round - Blue Fern Studios
Chipboard Leaves - Celebr8 and Enmarc
Brads - Teresa Collins
Stamps - BoBunny,Teresa Collins and Prima
Washi Tape - My Minds Eye
Stencil - Pronty
Ranger Paint - Lettuce
White embossing powder

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x



13 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing page my dear
    love the photo!!!!
    tks for playing with us at Sketchabilities
    Leila
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha- yes indeed, little boys and ants in their pants! I syndrome I know well. But you got the shot and scrapped it beautifully. LOVE the big circle Chippie and the embossed leaves. Stunning page :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise it's a wonderful LO! so bright and colorfull and full of expression! And the photo is geat - it looks like in 2 seconds he run away again ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is a stunner! That circle chippie is awesome and at first I thought the leaves were part of it - they look great with the circles. Lovely photo too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise I love this beautiful and cute layout! Your design is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yes! Boys do NOT sit still - well my mob don't, anyways.....love the circle...& the masking looks fabulous:):) You've done a great job of the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW thats amazing loving the colour palette.... Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning details and lovely photo! Thanks for playing along at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This LO really pops! I like your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful sketch! And your take on it is simply fabulous! I love that photo so much. You scrapped it beautifully and with such creativity! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us, Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful photo and a stunning page. I do love the Sketchabilities sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing like a little bribery and corruption.... works like a charm ;) This is a lovely layout and a wonderful photo. Love the wintery colours. just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!! I am digging that painting you are doing lately and that chipboard circle!

    ReplyDelete