This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 1 August 2014

Enjoy Every Minute of Everyday - Scrap 365 July Sketch

Hello Everyone

Wow...I can't believe it's the 01st August! The time is just flying!

It's my Dad's birthday today as well, and so wishing my Dad a super Birthday!

I completed a page for the Scrap365 July Sketch.


I turned the sketch on it's side and this is what I came up with.


I used Fancy Pants Collecting Moments collection.  Along with that I also used some Enmarc chippies, some Basic Grey chippies and the Kaisercraft Love card.


I did some watercolour drips over my stickers strips, along with some gesso stencilling and then stamped.



I love this page of my 2 boys! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a super weekend!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome Denise! I an so inspired to make a masculine LO now... Great work with the sketch.. Love the really cool background !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What an amazing take on the sketch! LOVE this to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and happy page Denise - I just love to see little boys with their Daddy. The sketch looks fab rotated and I love the bold colours and layering. My new fave from you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout. Wonderful image, texture and fun elements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Happy layout of your two special peeps. Love how you rotated the sketch and the gorgeous colours. Another fab background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab page and lovely take on the challenge. The strips behind the photo look so cool and the chippies too are such great embellishments for a masculine page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the eclectic strips behind the photo! A good look!!

    ReplyDelete