This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 3 August 2014

Birthday Card - Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge no.32

Hello Everyone

I hope you are having a good and restful weekend! I had a class yesterday morning and then met up with Svetlana Austin in the afternoon, as she was visiting family for the weekend! It was really lovely to meet her, even if just for a short time! ;-)

We have a new challenge over at Scrap Africa and it's a gorgeous sketch created by Marta. She also created a super video tutorial, which you really do not want to miss.  Please pop over and have a look.


I needed to make a card for a friend for her 50th birthday and so I used the sketch.


I used Graphic 45 Secret Garden Papers and accents and did some fussy cutting too.

Di Garling is also our Special Guest Designer and she created a beautiful page for us. So pop over....you gonna love it!!!! It would be awesome if you could play along too.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super Sunday!
Denise x


11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Denise. Your friend will treasure this.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes...the 50th birthdays are simply flowing around this place!!!! Loooove your card....those colours are gorg & that pearl trim ....beautiful....I saw Di's LO.....simply STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Denise! I love the envelope, the flowers and that beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elegant and feminine card with the fussy cutting and that tiny envelope....Beautiful work. I did pop over to Di's blog - wow what a stunning page she made for us :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card my dear
    have a nice week!
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so want to meet Svetlana...lucky you. Lovely little card...such a cute envelope and I love the pearl details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very elegant and pretty card, great sketch too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Denise. Lucky recipient. Love the papers and the gorgeous feminine colours. Just lovely. I saw Marta's video she is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! great colours and that little envelope is such a cute element.
    Love th fussy cutting and the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise such a great card! I love how you used doilies and flower pattern and then add a dimension with paper flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! So pretty and shabby!!

    ReplyDelete