This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 7 April 2014

Baby Boy - Made Flowers Challenge at Let's Scrap

Hello Everyone

I was asked to be a contributing DT at Let's Scrap and the challenge was to make flowers, whether using diecuts or just hand made.

I created a page using an Olba diecut for the flowers.


I used the gorgeous Baby Bump collection from BoBunny.


I used a stencil and gesso for the hearts, and then did a lot of watercolour painting on and around the hearts.
I even did some watercolouring on the flowers, to blend them in with the colouring of the page better.


This photo is so precious for me, albeit I'm not looking my best, but it was Joe's 2nd day of his little life and he was certainly the most precious thing I had ever held!



Thanks so much for popping in to see what's new at the patch!
I really do appreciate it!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Love it! I think you look great under the circumstances!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is just gorgeous, and thanks for letting me know about the Bo Bunny collection, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A precious photo to mark this amazing event in your life. You look like most Mothers so soon after delivery....tired and oh so happy. Beautiful work Denise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. how utterly adorable , love love love x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a precious scrap page and fun memories.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page, Denise. So full of amazing techniques and details. I love the photo so much. Your layout is absolutely joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really beautifull page. So sweet and colored ! I love the flowers !

    ReplyDelete