This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 10 April 2014

Farewell Card

Hello Everyone

I have had a hectic week so far and have certainly been "carding" this week.

I had to make a Wedding card for a colleague and it was such a late request, that I made it on Tuesday evening and gave it on Wed morning.  So I did not even have time to take a proper photo! I took one with my cellphone, so will download it and see what the quality was like.

This card that I am sharing, I also made last night and I gave it this morning, so the photo was taken before 7am this morning already! LOL...
Anyways, it's a farewell card that will be passed round the office for signature, as one of the ladies is leaving.
So here's the card...


I used the gorgeous Autumn Song Collection from BoBunny.

Tomorrow evening we are off to a 40th birthday celebration, so had to create a card for that too! See what I mean about the carding!!!! ;-)

Well I hope you have a super Friday...
Thanks for popping in!
Denise x


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Denise! love the rustic fall leaves! So very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I'm sure the recipient will love it. I like the way you layered the smaller leaves on top the bigger leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by on my site Denise. So lovely to meet you! I've enjoyed looking back through your work. Your cards and layouts are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!!!!

    Saying hello from Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you certainly have been carding! We are having tbe same crazy kind of week this week too! Out at a huge family dinner at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, a stunning creation . I am loving the way you play with color and texture Denise , utterly gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever girl to whip that up at a moment's notice...beautiful card and I hope the person leaving appreciates your gorgeous work :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful card. Love the colours. So clever. I am sure the recipient will be delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are very clever to be able to make such stunning cards on such short notice. I love the colours you used. This is going to become a keepsake.

    ReplyDelete