This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 12 April 2014

Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

My "carding" is still on the go and I have a card to share for a 40th birthday.  We had a super party last night, as a friend turned 40 and so, without a doubt, a card had to be made.


I used the beautiful BoBunny Primrose Colllection, along with some pieces from the Kraft Wood collection.

Today my feet and legs were sooooo sore from all the dancing, but it was a good feeling and certainly worth the pain!!! LOL... I feel my age today!!! ;-)

Hope you have a super day today...
Maybe you also got up to something exciting..
Take Care
Denise x



8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Denise... I love the colours and the layers... I am sure that the recipient of this card was over the moon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you make the most amazing cards Denise! I love this one and the one on your previous post. So gorgeous, I'm sure the recipients will treasure them forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. utterly brilliant and softy stunning, glorious work Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully soft and pretty card with all the yummy layers and fabric. Sounds like a fab party :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Glad you had a fun time!! Love he grungy look...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colour and layering. You seem to work best under pressure.

    ReplyDelete