This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Enjoy - Prima PPP April 2014

Hello Everyone

I am just in time to still upload my Prima PPP page for April. I have no idea where April went, but this month has just flown by and May is a few hours away! ;-)

April 2014 ppp

So here is my take on the challenge.


I used the All About Me collection, which I simply just love! It's fresh and beautiful and I really loved these papers.


I have been dabbling with my embossing powders and embossed the circles on the patterned paper and then also embossed, after stamping over a Prima stencil.

Here are the close-ups below. I used clear embossing powder, with a little bit of bling in.



Then I did some spritsing and wiped off all the excess, for a super result.


I used Enmarc chipboard leaves, to complete the clusters.

These 2 pretty girls are my neices and they are sisters.  They really do fight and get into each others hair, but every now and then they are friends and also enjoy each others company. So this layout is about them enjoying each other and I have a little note under the "notes" tab, where I have written my thoughts about this sisterly love! LOL

Thanks for stopping by...
Your comments and love are so appreciated!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Just so beautifully creative. I recognise the big dot design paper, still have to create something with mine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely page!
    the girls are so cute!
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I had a sister to fight with!!! This is BEAUTIFUL....loooove that embossing look & it's fun to do, right? The pink tones are delish, too....you just scraped this one in:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty, pretty page and those girls are beautiful....I relate to the fighting and hair pulling as a lot of that happened in my home as a child!. Specially love that "thumb print" paper. I can tell you that April's not over here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this girly page. Great texture and wonderful layering. This year is flying and I am barely hanging on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how beautiful this layout it :) And the use of the colors is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Pretty mixed media work!! Those enmarc leaves are pretty. Here I can't find any Enmarc locally. Where do you buy them? They would be handy. Was on their site last night for the class & didn't see them on their either!!

    ReplyDelete