This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 19 April 2014

You're 10 today and Thank You Cards - Kraft Wood BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I hope you are having a good Easter weekend. 

Yesterday we spent a lovely day together with the family and it was really glorious! It was a warm autumn's day and it was just great spending some time together.

I also managed to get a lot of scrappy time, inbetween, so that was really good too! ;-)

I am up on the BoBunny blog today with some Kraft Wood cards. Please pop by and see what Gabrielle and Lisa did.

Here are the cards I made.

I created 2 very different cards, one for my neice, who will be having a birthday in couple of months, and the other a Thank You card. One being young and fresh and the other more classic and elegant. I always like to try and keep a few cards on hand, because with life being so busy, it helps to have a few made cards made, so should you need one in a hurry, you can just pick up and go! 


I used Modern Miss for this birthday card, as I love the young and fresh look of this collection. I cheekily also used a Kraft wood mustache, which I inverted, to give the glasses a bit of a retro 60's feel!


 
BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Modern Miss, Fascinating/ Modern Miss
Cardstock: Strawberry Dot
Stickers:  Combo Sticker/ Modern Miss
Noteworthy: Modern Miss
Brads: Modern Miss
Jewels: Modern Miss
Stamps: It is Written, You're Invited, Alphabet
Petals: The Avenues
Kraft Wood: Camera Shapes, Mustaches



For the Thank You card I used the beautiful and gorgeous Primrose Collection. This is really such a stunning and soft collection and it just is so easy to create beautiful projects, when the papers are so beautiful.
 
I used lots of layers and textures and this gives the card depth and interest.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Dot, Memories, Bliss/ Primrose
Noteworthy: Primrose
Jewels: Primrose
Chipboard:12 x 12/ Primrose
Stamps: You're Invited
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Primrose
Blossoms: Blush Daisy
Kraft Wood: Elegant Shapes
Kraft: Burlap Pleated Lace

Thanks so much for popping by!
I hope you have a super Saturday!
Denise x


6 comments:

  1. Love your cards Denise! I like the cool way you used the moustache to make the shades give a retro look.. Cool!! The second one is so gorgeous and elegant!! Just love how to take on different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's always a good plan to have a few cards ready to go. I like both of these, but must confess a weakness for the soft and pretty one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really sending me on a guilt trip with all these cards! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards... love them both... I have to make some cards for my stash as I have none and I have to say that for me cards is a chore.. it is not fun for me and all of you girls who make them make it look so easy.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous card designs. Adore the retro feel of the first and the shabby chic style of the second.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete