This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 5 April 2014

Teachers Gift Idea - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog today with a teachers gift, using the Pop Quiz Collection. This collection is really so super cute and I am still going to create some school pages for Joe with this collection.



I wanted to create something that would be really pretty but also functional.  So I decided to alter a clipboard and also a pen/pencil holder.

The clipboard holds a pad of sticky notes (the square just above the pencil) as well as the white little notes at the bottom and also the large paper clips. The bottom part of the clipboard is actually a little pocket and so really, a number of things can be held in there.



Here's a close up of the pocket.


I used the gorgeous new washi tapes to decorate the pencils and then I altered the tin. I even re-used a really cute little BoBunny tag that had been on the Kraft burlap pleated lace.



I will have to hide the pencils as my son has already had his eye on them. He says he loves the design on them and that they will come in very handy in his pencil box!!!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Class Clown, Homework, Library, Study Hall/ Pop Quiz
Stickers:  Combo Sticker/ Pop Quiz
Noteworthy: Pop Quiz
Buttons: Pop Quiz
Brads: Pop Quiz
Jewels: Pop Quiz
Chipboard:12 x 12/ Pop Quiz
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Pop Quiz
Blossoms: Buttercup Daisy, Denim Daisy
Petals: The Avenues
New Kraft: Wood Shapes School
Washi Tape: Pop Quiz



Please pop on over to the blog to also see what Keri created.

Have a super scrappy day!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. Great job! Fun sometimes to do something OTP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any teacher would be thrilled to receive your thoughtful gift Denise....no wonder Jo has his eye on the fun pencils...great job with this OTP project :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better not show this to my daughter otherwise she will be HOUNDING you to send Joe to Fourways High for senior school ;) what a wonderful and thoughtful gift Denise. I am sure his teacher was over the moon....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wow! Wow! Love what you've done here! Sooooooooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete