This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 22 April 2014

BoBunny Misc Me. Happy Tails Continuation

Hello Everyone

I had a lovely weekend, with some good family time, but also good scrappy time! ;-)

I really do love the Misc Me. products from BoBunny and seriously,  I had never tried pocket scrap booking before, but I have so enjoyed it, that I will definitely continue.  I had started my Doggie Tails binder in January and I have kept up with it and have some pages to share with you.

I don't think I need to tell you much, as the pages will speak for themselves! ;-)









LOL... a little story in themselves!

As you can see Blossom is still a puppy, but my goodness, has she grown!!
She is a diggy and chewy doggy at the moment, but we still love her to bits! ;-)

Thanks for stopping by...
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

16 comments:

  1. Very sweet little book! I am not keen on PP myself but using it for a specific theme like this is a handleable way to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise !!! I love your book! thank you for sharing this :) its a lovely keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to get all those photos where you can see and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's still a puppy? My goodness she's going to be a big dog! Great pocket pages and love the bum biting ones especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise and thanks for visiting my blog again!
    What a fun little album you've made! Such a coincidence: I was not into pocket scrapbooking before, either, but have just caught the bug this past week or so, have been looking around a bit for photos and plan to give it a try as soon as can. Your album is a handy small size -- are the small cards 3x4 and the big ones 6x4?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great way to use a pocket album Denise. I had a try at one recently at a workshop and got myself into a frightful muddle. You've done a fabulous job with yours. Little boys and dogs make such good playmates and yes we had a few diggy ones over the years too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pages are fabulous Denise! I started PL this year and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome PL project Denise!! How cute are all those pics... agree with Heather especially love the bum biting photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pocket scrapbooking and so creative. Just love your 4-legged friend and the precious photos. I have become your latest keen Follower through Google Friend Connect xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun pages, pictures and scrapbook Denise.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic book Denise! Great mix of photos and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love watching dogs playing and having fun .A great album of memories here. ( i see Blossom is growing steadily)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A dog and his boy.. lovely little book.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He he! LOVE the piccies! sure is a wonderful book! haven't tried PP myself but this looks so much fun I might have to have a go one of these days! xox

    ReplyDelete