This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 26 April 2014

Memories - Prima BAP April 2014

Hello Everyone

I have a vintage/heritage page to share with you today for the Prima BAP for April.

BAP april 2014 mani

The sketch was a great one. Here is my interpretation.


I used the School Memories Collection, which was the obvious choice for this page! ;-) It seems like an absolute lifetime ago that I was in Grade 1 and Standard 1! ;-)


I used stamping, watercolouring, gesso and stencilling....so generally a little bit of this and that, as always! ;-)


LOL...here's a close-up of the journalling!


I did a lot of fussy cutting, as there were so many gorgeous little bits that one could use from these papers!

Ah well, quite a reminiscent page, especially since my own son is now in Grade 1. The circle of life is certainly turning!

Have a super evening and weekend!
Denise x

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous with so many lovely creative touches to feast on.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, unfortunately, time flies, but the memory we cherish. very nice picture Denisse and the layout is very nice with nice detailes builds up, especially the metal angles I love it.

    Have a nice weekend
    hugs Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the details you give to this, a wonderful layout Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page with so many techniques and creative details to linger on.
    Thosephotos are lovely and they take me back to my own school days more years ago than I care to remember LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! I love all the detail on the background. I spy a date of 1886 though. Gee you look good for such an old girl - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all, I love that sketch! It is a work of art in and of itself!!! And you used it to perfection to make your fabulous page, Denise. I am LOVING that background and all of the beautiful details here. And of course, the wonderful photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page Denise. You were such a cutie. Love all the techniques and blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love this is so adorable. those pics of you are treasures ... love this x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely page about your school days - with your sweet gap toothed smile. Love the texture in the background and the lovely cluster. The little bluebirds of happiness add a touch of whimsy. Gorgeous work Denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I have that edge punch! You've reminded me to get it out:):) And I really love the way you use flowers...that cluster is yum:):) You cute l'il girl!!!! LOL....oh, how time flies.....:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful page Denise, your embellishments, pictures and techniques are fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely take on the sketch! awww just look those photos! your page is full of beautiful details and layers, just love this one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete