This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 15 February 2013

Love You So - Scrap Africa Challenge no.14 / Zeus and Zoe Feb Challenge

Hi Everyone

There is a new challenge open at Scrap Africa here.  It is all about the season of love and the main accent being hearts. It would be great it you could play along! You have until the 28th Feb.

I also created this for the Zeus and Zoe Feb Challenge here.


Here is my off the page project that I created.


I used the beautiful Teresa Collins Now and Then Collection papers, accents and stickers, with Petaloo flowers. I also used some leaves and beautiful chippies from a prize giveaway I won from Sandie Edwards!

Some close-ups for good measure.




This picture of my son was taken in a park, in the middle of Vienna, Austria last July! I love that he is so unaware of the picture being taken and leaning against this massive old, Oak tree.

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have an awesome weekend!
Denise x

14 comments:

  1. Great project! It really highlights that sweet candid photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a sweet project! Love the texture and the layers..Thanks for sharing this with us at Zeus and Zoe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous OTP project Denise... adore this!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Zeus and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow love this Denise. Amazing OTP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Denise how I love this, it's really gorgeous! am totally with you re the photo, candid ones make the best photos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I must try more OFP stuff - very inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful creation Denise... so precious and I love every detail you included.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Simply stunning!!!!! Thank you for playing along with us at Zeus and Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely little off the page project Denise! I really like it - the colours are great & there's just enough of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful OTP creation. I love the vintage shabby feel it has about it. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Zeus and Zoe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Denise! I love everything about it :D

    ReplyDelete