This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 11 February 2016

Adora-Bubble Mixed Media layout - FabScraps Zooty Cuties Collection

Hello Everyone

I have another FabScraps mixed media page to share with you and it's using the Zooty Cuties Collection. It's a really sweet collection, especially for baby and toddler pages! ;-)

Here's my page.


I used a photo of Joe from a little photo shoot that we did, when he was about 2, going on 3,


Here's a close-up of the title, which I did with weathered embossing powder and some paint. FabScraps have gorgeous chippies, which match along with each collection.


I used quite a few die-cuts on this page. They always make for pretty layers.


I used a circle stencil for the circle and crackle paint and then outlined it with a koki pen.
I also positioned the 2 little butterflies where I did, so that it looks like Joe is watching them! ;-)

Anyways...hope you have a good evening!
Cheers for now.
Denise

6 comments:

  1. That colour combo is perfection for a little boy page!! The chippy is yum, too:) lovely LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing layout Denise! The colour combo is just awesome and one of the most difficult to pull off for me. Just love how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure cuteness Denise! Darling photo and super cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Denise. Love the colours and the sweet photo of your DS. I'm not sure what the
    ?? glass bubble looking thingy's are, but the add so much to your darling page. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute layout Denise! this patterned paper is soooo pretty! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweet layout with adorable little details.

    ReplyDelete