This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day Card - Prima BAP February 2016

Hello Everyone

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! I hope your day is filled with love and an abundance of happiness.

I made a card for my hubby and it fits the Prima BAP perfectly, so I am going to play along this month too! ;-)


I used the Cigar Box Secrets Collection and so it has a vintage style!


I am happy with how it turned out and hubby loves it too! ;-)

Here's a reminder of the Prima BAP.

BAP Feb 16 Riikka2

Well I hope you have a super Sunday....

Thanks for your love and visits always!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Really lovely! Those flowers with the writing and brown edging look delish!!! Hope you had a good day with your Man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise, such a lovely card with stunning colors. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb Denise! I hope your hubby appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Denise! I hope your hubby appreciated it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely card! heart and flowers are always great combination! ))) and little touch of mixed-media makes your unique style Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layers Denise...I am sure hubby loved it ♥

    ReplyDelete