This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 16 February 2016

Sizzix

Hello Everyone

I am sure you are wondering why I have been posting some bits and bobs about Sizzix...so I can gladly tell you that I have joined their Creative Bloggers team and soon will be able to share lots of Sizzix projects with you! I can't wait for the parcel to arrive! ;-)

In the meantime, I can share their super Valentine's giveaway.


Prize:

  • 660850 Big Shot™ Express Machine
  • 661164 Thinlits™ Die - From My Heart
  • 657561 Framelits™ Die Set 6 PK- Hearts
  • 656334 Bigz™ Die - Hearts
It's an awesome prize...so please pop over and enter! ;-)

Have a super afternoon!
Denise x


5 comments:

  1. I DID wonder.....now I know!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Perfect sort of team for your, Denise:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, congrats from me too, can't wait to see your upcoming projects Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so exciting Denise - congratulations. You will be a great asset to the team :D

    ReplyDelete