This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 1 February 2016

Scrap Africa sketch challenge no.68

Morning Everyone

Wishing you a happy and gorgeous 1st week of February! I have no idea where the last month has just gone!!!!

We have a super new sketch challenge up at Scrap Africa and it would be super if you could play along!


I have some Graphic 45 papers that I have been wanting to play with, for a while now, Botanicabella.

So here's my card.


Some mixed media, some pretty papers and die-cuts and voila! LOL


Why not play along?
There is also a gorgeous prize, of the entire paper Boardwalk Collection, up for grabs.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
It would be great if you could pop over and see the Design Team inspiration.

Have a gorgeous day!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. so beautiful card Denise! love these intricate details and colour combo! great take of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit to my blog and for your very kind comments, Denise! We are all fine here and wishing you well. I see you continue to use sketches to the most beautiful ends! Nice to hear from you! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Denise! Love the fancy blossom and pretty patterned paper! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sketch, Denise! And your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and all of your little details here. I hope all is well with you!! Take care and thanks so much for your wonderful comments left at my blog! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have a lot of respect for anyone who can work with Graphic45...and you do it beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layered card and I agree with Lynette Graphic 45 is not always the easiest papers to work with. You rocked them <3

    ReplyDelete