This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 7 February 2016

Love This - Mixed Media Layout - BoBunny Beach Therapy

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a super weekend! ;-)

Firstly I must tell you that my husband was in ICU since Thursday evening...after a very scary episode, it was discovered that he had blood clots on the lungs and survived one probably passing through his heart.  He was extremely lucky and it was a nightmare experience but thankfully he is doing okay now and this afternoon was moved to a normal ward.  So yes, it was a very busy time and I guess will continue to be, until he finally comes home. I really do thank God for prayers answered!!

In the meantime, I have had a tutorial up on the BoBunny blog and would love it if you could pop along and have a look! ;-)

I have a little sneak peak for you here.


I could certainly do with some beach and sun now...
Hopefully we can make a plan soon! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super week!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. That is really scary! I'm glad he came through with flying colours & yes! Thank God indeedy! This is a cute sneak. We're just home from holidays- sorry I haven't been round ... It's our year of holidays, but we're back ATM!!!!!! Take care of your man:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise it's really scary episode but I'm glad he is ok now! take care! your husband is very lucky!
    and your LO is so stunning! I wish to have a sea travel this year, but think it won't be possible....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope everything is ok with your hubby, lovely be achy feel page too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Denise. I will most definitely keep your husband and you in my prayers. That must have been so scary!!! God has a bigger plan for him! And I absolutely LOVE your gorgeous layout. The photo is amazing you you scrapped it with such creativity! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers Denise...so thankful to the Lord for keeping His hand of protection over him when the blood clot went through His heart. Trusting Him for no permanent damage. I pray the peace of the Lord over you and Joe in this time.

    ReplyDelete