This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 13 February 2016

Birthday Card

Hello Everyone

It's my husband's Birthday today and after last week's health scare, we are sooo pleased that he has made 45 today! ;-)

So I made a Birthday card for the Birthday Boy.


I used Prima papers and goodies, along with an Enmarc chippie.


I used some Leather Look embossing powder for the chipboard.

Here's a little peek inside too.


I think he was rather pleased with it! ;-)

Anyways, we have some family and friends coming over later...so I had better crack on! ;-)

Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you hubby...and trusting the Lord for a long life for him and you to spend together...love the card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card....very SPECIAL birthday indeedy....one to be totally over the moon happy about I'd say. REALLY like the 'grungy' man look you've got going here:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers!!!Denise this card is beyond imagination!!!So industrila and masculine that realy inpress me!!!Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so great card Denise! love these little details, that make this card so special! and happy B-day to your hubby ))))

    ReplyDelete