This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 9 February 2016

SuperStar - FabScraps Teens

Hello Everyone

I have some FabScraps pages that I want to share with you and today is one that I really love!
It's a boy page of my boy! ;-)

I used the cool and funky Teens Collection and I am really so happy, with how this page turned out!


I had so much fun making this page....lots of paint, watercolours, stamping and crackle paste.


I used black embossing powder for the title and just made it shiny and also made it pop! ;-)


I used a lot of die-cuts too and the stars and circles were perfect for this page.


The circle chipboard I embossed with weathered embossing powder and love the textured result that it gave.

I hope to have a tutorial up soon for this page. So please pop back, I am sure to have it up fairly soon.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. Stonker of a page. Such a cool dude photo too....loooove how you've used stars and circles as motifs and the colours are my fave. In fact, I have to say NEW FAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this layout Denise! beautiful mixed media background and yellow accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is detailed and beautiful. Love the mixed media on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Denise. What a cute photo that is!

    ReplyDelete