This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Birthday Card - Berry71Bleu February Challenge

Hello Everyone

I had my card up on the Berry71Bleu blog a few days ago and thought I must really now share it! ;-)
There is a gorgeous mood board up on the blog! ;-)


I really pushed myself to try something different and created this Birthday Card.


Here's a close-up.


I used lots of blingy elements and even some gold and silver dust from my Mom's baking days.  It worked like a charm! ;-)

Even the Birthday sentiment is extravagant and one that I think really fits the theme! ;-)

So maybe play along?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. So bold and dramatic Denise. I absolutely love the flair and panache of this project. New fave for me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant card Denise! love this combo of black, white and red! and gold accents always look so good final touch! love it )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is redolent with mystique, just like that mask! Lovely, lovely take!!

    ReplyDelete