This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 28 February 2016

Friendship Card - BoBunny Soiree Collection

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a great weekend! ;-)

I have a friendship card to share with you today, using the beautiful and gorgeous Soiree Collection from BoBunny! ;-)


I fussy cut the vellum centre piece...it's so pretty! ;-) I also made the flower from some BoBunny cardstock.

Here's a closer look.


I used a Sizzix embossing folder, which I have had for ages too.

Thanks so  much for stopping by!
Have a super evening!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. so pretty card with beautiful details Denise! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous....that fussy cutting is pretty darned impressive!!!!

    ReplyDelete