This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 26 September 2016

Art Journal Page - Curiosity

Hello Everyone

I have really been enjoying my art journalling and have really tried to spend time experimenting and just playing! ;-)

One never knows how these pages will turn out and they certainly take on a life of their own! ;-)

So here's the one I finished.


I don't do many projects with bright and vibrant colours and so I very happy to try something different.

I was really lucky to be able to purchase some Tim Holtz stamps recently and so have been happily playing along with these.


This page is all about my art journey at the moment, which is one of curiosity, experimentation and just starting somewhere and seeing where the journey goes.

These pages do take a bit more time but are really so worth the effort.

Have you tried something different lately and what is your curiosity?

Hope you have a curious and inspired day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! Love all the pink and the daisys look wonderful, love the shading on the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful art-journal page Denise! love this bright and vibrant colours ))) looks really relaxing ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kapow! This is so bright and vibrant - just the thing on a drizzly, cold, spring day in Oz. I love it and I like to try different things too; just like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me I am not so into not know where it is going to go. I need to know exactly and I know it is what is holding me back right now. I guess like with exercise you just have to do it :D I love this. The purple is just glorious <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an 'all rounder' - you do brights as beautifully as vintage! LOOOVe that pink!! Curiosity....hmmmmnnn.....interesting question. Maybe I need to do an art journaling page so I can take my time and ponder??!!!!

    ReplyDelete