This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 11 September 2016

Birthday Card no.2 - Prima CAT September Challenge

Hello Everyone

It is my neice's Birthday on Thursday and so I made 2 cards for her Birthday.  One was from us and the other from my parents.

I shared the first one the other day and so here is the other one, as promised.



I used BoBunny chocolate pearlescent to create the gorgeous, pastey yet shimmery background.

Here's a closer shot.


I so loved how it turned out.
My niece really liked it too and that is most important.

I played along with the Prima CAT September challenge.

Catseptcolor

I used the Vintage Emporium Collection for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. beautiful vintage-look card Denise1 great palette )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous bloom in the middle there. You do 'mixed media' so well....this is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous! I love the earthy colors and the flower is central and striking and love the leaves too! Beautiful creating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this is really fabulous! So much goodness to behold! Love it! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete