This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 12 September 2016

Create - Art Journal Page

Hello Everyone

I hope that your week has started off superbly! ;-)

I finished this page on the weekend.


I really did use lots of goodies from my stash and so was very excited about that.
I even used some rub-ons that I had forever.


I used clear crackle paste over some printed matter for the background and then added paints, stamps, rub-ons, gesso stencilling and the pieces of chipboard.
The bits and pieces of paper are bits and bobs from various Graphic 45 collections.



I am very pleased with how this page turned out and I really did have fun creating it.

Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really do appreciate your comments.
Have a super day!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. this page looks awesome Denise! love this design and colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this looks amazing! Love the printed matter and the colors look fantastic! I hope your week is full of things that make you happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love how those swirls stand out against the bg.....VERY impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Denise! What a fantastic page! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great art journal page. Love the colours and those swirls are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete