This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 4 September 2016

Thinking Of You Card - Sizzix / 49 and Market

Hello Everyone

I hope that you have enjoyed a restful and relaxing Sunday.
I had a really restful day and also managed to get some crafting done! ;-)

I finished a card using a fabulous Sizzix Embossing Folder and some 49 and Market stamps.

Here's the result.


Aren't this daisies just amazing!!!
I used watercolour pencils to colour the daisies and the stems.

Here's a close-up.



I used some pigment ink inside the embossing folder, to add the colour to the trellis embossed background. I really love how that came out too.

Materials used:

Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Rose Vines & Trellis Set



Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous week,
Denise

6 comments:

  1. Just delightful and perfect for Spring. Have been eyeing off those stamps for a while. Nice to seem them inked up and coloured. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so elegant card Denise! those daisies are really pretty! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, the daisys look wonderful.. great colors and love the texture on the back ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the daisies, and I REALLY like that embossing.....got out mine today, too! You're a GOOD influence!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the daisies too, my fav flower, beautiful creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I simply love daisies...and your embossed card backing is awesome.

    ReplyDelete