This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Vintage Tags - BoBunny Farmers Market

Hello Everyone

I sooo love making tags and I have so enjoyed playing and experimenting with the various inks and techniques.

So for one of my BoBunny projects I created some vintage tags, using the Farmers Market Collection.


I fussy cut a lot of the elements and created the backgrounds with stencils, gesso and stamping.

Here's a closer look at the 3 tags.




I so love how these turned out. I will definitely use them on gifts.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and thanks for always leaving me some love!
I really do appreciate it!

Have a super day!
Denise x

4 comments:

  1. These tags look lovely, love the layers, the stencilling, the flowers and fussy cutting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are the Queen of fussy cuts tags Denise. Each of these look wonderful. My fave is the Gratitude one, but they are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely tags Denise! and your fussy-cutting is always impress me ))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do adore your tags.....not so sure HOW you can DO so much fussy cutting! Glad someone likes it!!!

    ReplyDelete