This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 5 September 2016

Thank You Card - Sizzix

Hello Everyone

I shared a card yesterday, that used an embossing folder from Sizzix, which was actually part of a set.
Today I am using the other embossing folder.

Here's the card I made.


I again ran my pigment stamp, over the inside of the embossing folder and this created the gorgeous embossed background.

Here is a close-up of the embossed background and the flower cluster.


I can't wait to see what else I can use this gorgeous folder for.
You'll have to wait and see! ;-)


Materials used:

Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Rose Vines & Trellis Set

Item #658356Pop over here to Sizzix to see more of their gorgeous embossing folders.
Thanks so much for stopping by!Have a super MondayDenise x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Denise, love the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Denise! The embossed background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty card Denise! this folder is beautiful and I can't wait too to see what else you can create with it )))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful, great colors fabulous embossing! Looking forward to seeing more of your creating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a VERY useful folder..... I can't wait to see, either!!! Another really, really pretty card:) You're building up a great stash of cards and tags.....& ummmm....this could actually EASILY be used for the end of year festive season, which name I shall not mention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful embossing with the colour over the top. Gorgeous flower and leaves. Such a handy folder to add to the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning embossed card Denise...love your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design with fabulous details and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete