This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 8 September 2016

Birthday Card - Prima CAT September Challenge

Hello Everyone

It is my neice's Birthday today and so I made 2 cards for her Birthday.  One is from us and the other from my parents.

The first one I used the gorgeous Rossi Belle Collection.



I used lots of textures paste, inks and stamps.

Here's a closer shot of the flower cluster.


I loved how it turned out.
My niece really liked it too and that is most important.

I played along with the Prima CAT September challenge.

Catseptcolor

I will share the other card with you tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super evening!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. so pretty mixed-media card Denise! love this flower cluster and intricate leaves! )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally delish! Those colours go sooo well together and you've mm'ed up the flowers a treat! I would be way pleased to get this card....I can imagine how tickled pink your niece was!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Denise! I know your niece must have absolutely loved getting this amazing card! What a wonderful take on the challenge, my friend! Happy birthday to her. Have a wonderful day! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours in this range...and the layers and textures...just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow - a new card fave for me Denise. Love the off set paper, the yummy colours, the flicks of paint and the shabby chic look. No wonder your niece loved it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! All the fabulous details and pretty colors.. What a special card for your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Every little detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And another! Wow the colors here jump out at ya! Love this! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete