This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 19 September 2016

Birthday Card - Graphic 45

Hello Everyone

Apologies for being missing in action for a few days.
I have started giving classes again and it has meant that I need to prepare projects, as well as pack the class kits.  So I had a class on Saturday and it meant lots of time and energies.

Anyways, I am back with a card today, made from an older Graphic 45 collection , Steampunk Debutante.


I did some embossing on the cogs and love the effect.


I used some Graphic 45 stamps along with a Penny Black stamp for the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great Monday!
Denise x

5 comments:

  1. so pretty card with touches of mixed media! beautiful design ))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, love the aged look on the cogs.. have fun with your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Classes! That sounds exciting!!! And your card is so neat....LOVE the embossing on the cogs. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I definitely love the mix of elegant and steampunk. This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete