This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 22 September 2016

You are my Cup of Tea Tag - Penelope Dee

Hello Everyone

Last Friday I had the pleasure of meeting Glenda Viljoen, at the retailers/teachers class at Emperors Palace.

Glenda and Trodat were launching the new Penelope Dee collection - Tea Time.

I love the new collection and the paper quality is fabulous.

We received the collection, along with some stamps and goodies.

I used the stamp to create this tag.


The tag is from Kraft paper and so I wasn't sure how the colouring etc. would take, from my Ditress Inks.  In any case, it came out fairly nicely and with the help of a white gel pen, I think the effect is perfect.

I used white pigment ink for the sentiment too.

I am yet to use the paper collection, but will definitely share it, once I have created something.
It is all about time and opportunity! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super day!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. Your tag looks wonderful.. love the highlights with the gel pen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tag Denise! your background is beautiful and those white accents on the flowers make them more real ))) great! ))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise, how are you! Your tag has a lovely vintage feel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I agree these papers are awesome to work with and that is one of my fave stamps too. Love it

    ReplyDelete