This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 9 March 2014

13 - Prima PPP

Hello Everyone

I hope that you are having a restful weekend and that perhaps you have also found some scrappy time.
I am just pleased that after so much rain and overcast weather, we have finally had a few patches of sun here and there. It's raining for now, but it means I can scrap and hopefully get ahead with some DT stuff too.

I have a Prima page to share with you for the Prima PPP this month. I loved the colours and so was very eager to play along.

2014 March ppp

Here is my take on it.


I used a Prima stencil which I have had for ages for the background. I spritzed it with some Enmarc Dazzles.
I actually used a combination of Prima collections, it was kinda using up scraps for this page.  The background is from a very old collection Reflections - Shamlimar, along with a new colletion page from School Memories, with some Lifetime, Songbird and All About Me thrown in too. A Prima mix! ;-)


My niece turned 13 2 weeks ago and this photo was taken on her birthday.  I have some journalling inside the folder, behind the photo. It was pretty windy when I took these photo's, so it was a little difficult to keep some of the stringy bits from flying around.


Here's a close-up of the stencilling and stamping on the background.  I also added some gesso dabbing for added texture.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great Sunday!
Denise x

7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful take on the mood board Denise! love the Layout! the green looks so fresh...awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your take on this challenge! So pretty.....awesome way to use green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the mood board. Love that green background with the misting on it. Lovely photo too. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout! Love the the layers and the clustering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bold and vibrant page Denise…I love the green with the purple and all the little fibres combined with the random stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic background work. It makes such a great setting for your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page! Glad you are getting some sunshine!! I agree that PPP was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete