This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 21 March 2014

Scrap365 Magazine

Hello Everyone

I got my new Scrap365 in the mail today! Yay! It is truly such an inspiring and gorgeous magazine.  If you haven't bought one, you really are missing out.  The new one is on sale and is awesome!


I also have a page in the magazine, so is another reason that I was so happy to receive it. I will share that layout with you in the months to come.

I had a page published in the last edition too and it was my first ever layout published in Scrap365.  I was really so thrilled. I can share it with you now, so here was my page.


As some of you may know, I am absolutely a shoes gal! I love my shoes and so every now and then, okay more often than "now and then" I spoil myself to a lovely pair of shoes!!!! ;-)


I used the beautiful BoBunny C'est La Vie collection, which is most certainly still one of my favourite collections ever.



The journalling tells you about this love of mine and is so true in every way! ;-)

Thanks for popping by...
Have a super weekend!
Denise x



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Denise! I love that magazine, and I'm excited for you that you were published in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh how exciting for your first publication in this mag! Your layout is gorgeous...and wow, love those shoes! I have never seen this mag here where I live, but I know it's available digitally...so I must get a sub this way. Congrats on your new publication too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - I love this mag too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the publication Denise. Your page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the publication Denise. It is a great mag and your shoe page is fun and fabulous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the publication, what a beautiful page with lots of lovely details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A BIG congrats to you, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your page! I have a shoe fetish too. I'm so bad....when I find a pair I really like, I sometimes buy two pairs so they won't wear out as fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations D... a wonderful layout to have featured too. I used to have a shoe and matching bag fettish but as I get older I am less able to prance around in high shoes... These ones are beautiful... Way to go a lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratuations! Such a pretty page!!

    ReplyDelete