This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 17 March 2014

Carmen is 13 Today - Canvas - Prima BAP March 2014

Hello Everyone

I hope that your Monday was a good one and that it was gentle on you! ;-)
I had quite a busy day today, but luckily at the end of it all, I have found some scrappy and posting time.

I have a canvas which I created for the Prima BAP for March.  Here is the sketch.

BAP March 2014 mani

Here is my take on it.


I used the All About Me collection, along with some other goodies from various collections.

This canvas is about my niece, who just  turned 13 a few weeks ago.  I wanted to keep it fresh and light, since this is now for a teenager!!! ;-)


I did lot of gesso and stencil work, watercolouring, stamping and spritsing!



I did stretch the interpretation of the sketch, but I think it will do! ;-)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a great evening!
Denise x

9 comments:

  1. I love how you interpreted the sketch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Denise! Love the beautiful blossoms and all the fancy embellishments! Such darling photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love and detail has gone into this page. I love how the design flows across the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty page Denise…..love the floral paper and the design movement. The little bike is a lovely touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the PL BAP thing... The use of small photos and journalling cards is so clever. Beautiful little girl... love the funky glasses and the bike. Great canvas D... If you are going to give it to her I am sure she will be over the moon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! This is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE everything about this beautiful, beautiful page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the pretty girlie colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos & very pretty layout. Good for you tackling the BAP this month - was a tough one!

    ReplyDelete