This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Sunday 16 March 2014

Make a Wish, Right Here, Right Now - Scrap Around the World March Challange

Hello Everyone

I am so pleased to say that this day has started off with some brilliant sunshine, just the thing I need to get me going and feel energetic.  These last 2 weeks of rainy and overcast weather was really so unlike African weather and so unseasonal.

Anyways, I have a layout to share for the Scrap Around the World Challnge for March here. It's a pretty in pink mood board.



It is a really girlie and soft mood board and so that is what I wanted to bring to my page.


The paintbrush was also inspiration, as I did a lot of watercolour effects with a brush and gave a feathery, flicked look.

I used the gorgeous new collection from BoBunny - Primrose.  It has a wonderful, soft and beautiful colouring.


I did a gesso stencilled background, with lots of watercolouring, stamping and gel pen work, along with lost of fussy cutting.



The flower cluster was also once complete, coloured with some brown water colouring, to blend in with the rest of the page.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you have a super Sunday!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. I love the pink and green combo and your large photo. Gorgeous page Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this photo you have really captures a moment in time here. Beautiful colors , flowers , butterflies and papers . One of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Denise! What a gorgeous layout! So much amazing detail to enjoy! Love all the texture and beautifully layered pieces! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise this is so beautiful and delicate. I love your LO!! thanks for joining us at SATW!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page ! I love the papers you have used, your layering and techniques. Thanks for joining us again and playing along at SATW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful, wistful photo, so perfectly framed with the BoBunny papers. LOve the layering and the water colours…just superb Denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a adorable page my dear
    have a nice week
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wowzer Denise! this is absolutely gorgeous! love the soft colouring work, beeeautiful fussy cutting! and that cluster is pure delight! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Scrap Around The World!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty soft girlie layout. Lovely photo and I love those papers. Great background work it looks so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooooooooooo beautiful! Love all the pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is gorgeous Denise! I love your background work and I'm big sucker for circles! Lol! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable page!!!thanks so much for sharing it at SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This one is truly gorgeous, Denise! Love the textured background, the layered circles & layers behind your photo. Fabulous take on the mood board :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very soft & pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Denise your layout is outstanding you do such lovely work with those BoBunny papers. What a sweet picture is that and the background is awesome!! Thank you so much for playing with us this month at Scrap Around the World :-) hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete