This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Saturday 1 March 2014

Cards - BoBunny Baby Bump

Hello Everyone

I have some cards up on the BoBunny Blog today here using the super Baby Bump Collection.
Here are my cards.

Special Delivery 


I love this new Baby Bump collection.  It is really fresh and upbeat, with some geometric shapes as well as florals mixed in.  So I wanted to keep this card fresh and upbeat too.

There was some sewing on the patterned papers which I wanted to emphasize and so I added some of my own sewing. This just added another nice feature.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Special Delivery, Precious/ Baby Bump;
Noteworthy: Baby Bump

Jewels: Baby Bump
Chipboard:12 x 12, Layered Chipboard/ Baby Bump
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump

It's a Girl 


This card is one I love to make, where you actually make the card holder, as well as the card tag. It's really an elegant card and is really so very easy to make. I will share the template on my blog.

Here is the tag card and the card holder side by side. I used washi tape around some of the edges of my card holder, this also serves as the glue!

Baby Bump is really so versatile and you can either do masculine or feminine cards, as the colors lend to both. I really do love that about this collection.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Precious/ Baby Bump
Cardstock: Limeade Dot
Noteworthy: Baby Bump
Buttons: Baby Bump
Jewels: Baby Bump
Chipboard:12 x 12 / Baby Bump
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Baby Bump
Blossoms: Buttercup Daisy
Washi Tape: Baby Bump
Here is the template for the above card holder.


I hope you have a super, scrappy Saturday!
Thanks for visiting!
Denise x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Denise! Your cards are absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and how soft and pretty they look! Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards Denise! love them both soo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this baby bump collection…bought some yesterday at my LSS. Your cards are gorgeous, especially like the tag and the tag holder :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Great design and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colours are so fresh and beautiful. Love your cards! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! LOVE these to bits! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards. So pretty. I used to make so many cards now hardly ever and it is such a good way to use up scraps. I need to get back into it. I love the tag and holder card.SO clever. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I love the tag holder idea!!

    ReplyDelete