This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Monday 3 March 2014

40 Winks - CSI Case File 112 & Scrapfriends March Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone

From a very rainy and chilly Johannesburg, I write this post! Whatever has happened to our summer???!!!
I managed to photograph this page today, but had to be taken inside as for 3 days now we have not seen the sun.  Anyways, so here was the case file, as well as the sketch from ScrapFriends.







I created this page.


These photo's were taken when Joe was 3. He is so very sweet here and is so very peaceful.


Here is a close-up of my journalling and tells you what this page is all about. ;-)


I used some twine to place the focus on this sweet photo. The background is a mix of gesso, stencilling, stamping and spritzing.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a super evening!
Denise







10 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page! Love what you've done with the sketch and the colors are stunning. Such a tranquil lo! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw what a precious photo... they just do the cutest things. I love this sweet layout. Gorgeous misting and I love the twine circle. Gorgeous Layout D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is sweet as! Loving the chevron background and all your great layers. Thank you for playing along with us at ScrapFriends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and so very fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Denise. I love the softness of it. I know I have a lot to catch up here. It's a creative night for me tonight so I'm keeping your tab open so I can take a break every now & again & another look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, I love the twine and touches of yellow, they really pop and draw the eye into the main pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool page. LOVE how you used the twine as a design element!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This page is gorgeous. You took a very difficult sketch and made it look so easy when you put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! I love how you interpreted that sketch :) And such wonderful details behind your photos! Thank you for playing along with Kreative Koncepts!

    ReplyDelete