This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Thursday 6 March 2014

BoBunny Happy Tails Misc.Me

Hi Everyone

I am up on the BoBunny blog today with the super Happy Tails Misc. Me here. It would be so great if you could pop along and have a look at Romy's take on this too.

Here is my new Misc.Me binder for our 2 four-legged family members.



We got a puppy in January and so this Misc Me project was just perfect for me.  So this is also the reason for the title of my new Misc Me file - And so there was 2 - because we now have 2 doggies. They are the 2 you see playing on the cover. I want to document Blossom's life and show her growth and development.
Our animals become part of the family and really are such a big part of our lives!



My first page is of the very first day that Blossom came to us.  She was really very small and I think was quite lost without her Mommy, brothers and sisters and just looked so very sad! We loved her from that very first moment and she has crept into our hearts.



You will see that on the cover and throughout my binder, I have used a wall stamp of a paw print, which I have had for ages, but never used, until now. That's the great thing about crafting, you can use all sorts of things to compliment your projects.


The Misc Me cards are so awesome and I really loved these Happy Tails ones. There really are so very cute and really make documenting so fun and easy.





I have used some journalling papers as well as journalling cards and the mix and match works really well.

I have used the fabulous new BoBunny washi tapes on many of my pages too and so love how it creates a feature, without adding bulk.



I love that stamping adds texture and interest, but does not add bulk.


This is my last page for the moment. But you can know with certainty that I will be documenting every week to follow Blossom's growth and development and her friendship with Rosie.




BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Happy Tails, Fur Fashion/ Happy Tails
Stickers: Combo Sticker, Cardstock Sticker/ Happy Tails; Cardstock Sticker/ Woodland Winter
Noteworthy: Happy Tails
Buttons: Happy Tails
Brads: Happy Tails
Jewels: Happy Tails
Chipboard: 12 x 12, Layered Chipboard/ Happy Tails
Stamps: Stained Textures
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Happy Tails
Misc Me Binder: Kraft
Misc Me Contents: Happy Tails 4x6,3x4 Dog Journal Pack
Misc Me Notepaper: Misc Me
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned

7 comments:

  1. That is such a fun album, I have thoughts of keeping one for our Papi too but I just have so many projects on my hand right now and fear to start one : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool... like Blossoms very own project life. Such a clever idea. She is a very lucky dog to have got such a loving home. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I'm not normally a fan of pocket page scrapbooking but yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each page is just too adorable!! I can't wait to watch your pup grow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh...this is adorable!
    Have fun with the new additions to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! LOVE this! Sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Your new little pup is adorable. Perfect January addition....great way to start off a new year!

    ReplyDelete