This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 22 January 2014

BoBunny Blossoms

Hello Everyone

This week at BoBunny we are focusing on their beautiful blossoms.  I can really say that they are really beautiful and I love working with them.

You can check the post here and you will see some beautiful cards by Evgenia and Megan, as well as myself.

Here are some peeks.




I had made an extra card, which I also really loved, which was also from the Head Over Heals collection.


If you are a card maker, then the 6x6 pads are certainly useful and the blossoms are fabulous!

Have a super evening!
Thanks so much for popping by!
Denise x

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are very pretty Denise. I didn't know that BoBunny has blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Denise...I didn't know Bo Bunny had blooms either.....and we don't usually see the. 6x6 pads. My fave is the third one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ALL gorgeous! Love the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is SO sweet! What a wonderful sneak peek too! I popping over to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, Denise! so vibrant, colorful and full of emotions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I agree they are beautiful and so are the cards you made. It is something I hardly every do... I really need to start. Will have to come back here for inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete