This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Friday 31 January 2014

Love Mini Album - BoBunny

Hello Everyone

I am soooo pleased it's Friday! I am so looking forward to just a little bit of a chill and relax.

Juliana and I have our Love Mini Albums on the BoBunny blog today, it would be awesome if you could pop over and have a look.


Love Mini Album by Denise van Deventer



This is a little "love" album about the 2 boys in my life! My hubby and my son. When I received this fabulous mini album from BoBunny it was a no-brainer that I would have to create a "love" document. Because of the super colours in the Head Over Heels collection and funky camera shaped Mini Album, I choose some fun photo's to compliment it.


I honestly had so much fun creating this mini album. With all the co-ordinating 6x6 papers, Noteworthy, stickers, chipboards and buttons, it is so easy to put a page together. I was just brimming with ideas and the thing that took the longest, was waiting for the gesso and glue to dry!





Last year sometime, my hubby and son were playing and wrestling with one another.  I got the camera out and took quite a few photo's of their antics. It was good to have quite a number of photo's from the same shoot to work with for the album.






BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: First Kiss, Boyfriend / Head Over Heels
Cardstock: Sugar Dot
Stickers: Combo Sticker, Cardstock Sticker / Head Over Heels
Noteworthy: Head Over Heels
Buttons: Head Over Heels
Brads: Silver and Gold
Jewels: Silver and Gold
Chipboard:12 x 12 Chipboard/ Head Over Heels 
Stamps: It is Written, Curly Q, Autumn Song
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Head Over Heals
Mini Album: Head Over Heals
Blossoms: Blush Pansy, Blush Zinnia, Wildberry Zinnia, Wildberry Dahlia, Wildberry Pansy
Doilies: 4” Small
Kraft: Canvas Pleated Lace


Thanks so much for popping by!
I hope you have a super weekend!
Denise x

15 comments:

  1. Love this! such a fun album for men...I too want to make one and now I definitely have ideas! thanks a ton for sharing..Gorgeous mini Denise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came from the BoBunny blog and wanted to say how beautiful I thought this mini is. Great project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karey! That is really so kind of you! ;-)

      Delete
  3. What an adorable mini Denise. I loved the tag that said " double trouble". Such a fun album! I loved every page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agred with all thd above sentiments. Your album is a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a special mini album... Joe looks like he is having more fun than Johann in some of those photos ;) ... love the papers... gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Val...and yes...I think you might be right! ;-)

      Delete
  6. A great style of mini with the lens forming a frame. Boys adore any type of physicality with their Dads and you've really captured the moment....such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! ;-) You are so right...boys love the rough and tough!!!

      Delete
  7. Such a fun and very special mini-album, Denise! I absolutely love what you did with each and every page! I really like how you photographed it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!! The cover is such an eye-catcher....makes you want to look at the rest right away! Each page just absolutely feels so loving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this gorgeous mini on FB and instantly fell in love. Such a sweet project and a perfect one for Valentines Day!! Gorgeous!! :-)

    ReplyDelete